How Much Sugar Do You Really Eat?
You might be surprised to learn the foods that “qualify” as sugar in your diet. If I were to ask most people how much sugar they eat, they would consider the candy or soda they consumed in the last week and more than likely assume their diet is low in sugar. But what about the rest of your diet that you may not categorize as sugar?
Consider that our consumption of fructose (a.k.a. High Fructose Corn Syrup) has doubled in the past 30 years and has increased 6-fold in the last century. It’s cheap and easy to hide in foods and takes the place of the flavor of “fats” in our food which allowed the Fat-Free diet craze. That’s why those Fat-Free foods taste so good! You will find it (high fructose corn syrup) in yogurt, breads, frozen pizza, pasta, cereal bars, jam, soda, cereal, boxed macaroni & cheese, salad dressing, tomato sauces, applesauce, canned fruit etc.
Now let me ask the question again. How much sugar do you really eat? I encourage you to watch the video below regarding how to address purifying your body of sugars and other toxins in 21 days. In this video, you will see a shocking example of the amount of sugar you may actually be eating in a given day!
When you eat too much of the kinds of foods referenced above you may start to experience:
- Quick absorption of these foods and storing them as fat tricking your metabolic hormones
- Destruction of Leptin sensitivity (Leptin is the hormone that tells your brain whether you are starving or satisfied)
- Increased inflammation
- Increased opportunity to develop obesity, diabetes, metabolic disease
And what if you got addicted to the carbs in the process? This can happen due to special preservatives used in foods today that won’t allow you a fighting chance. I call this the potato chip technique. It's easier to have the potato chip company get you to buy a second bag than for a non-chip eater to buy the first bag. There are actually preservatives that help increase the cravings and make you want to consume more chips. How’s that going to support your diet plans?
There are a number of ways to start reversing the damage from eating too many carbohydrates.
- Purification Program - Only takes 21 days to turn this trend around. Order Now and receive a discount through January 31, 2018. Order Now
- Drink more water which can assist in tricking Leptin into believing you are satisfied.
- Take herbs to counter the carbohydrate cravings - Gymnema (Included in 21 Day Purification Program above). Other products that curb cravings and help with appetite control are Slique® products by Young Living. Slique products are designed to support healthy weight-management efforts.
- Reduce Stress - Stress increases hormones that make your body crave sugar!
- Hormone balancing through BodyTalk sessions to clear insulin resistance or insulin over-production.
Contact my office if you have questions regarding any of the above.
Find out if you can benefit from the purification program! Our toxicity questionnaire will help your practitioner assess your potential need for the purification program or other Standard Process or Med
[gravityform id="1" title="true" description="true"]