Correcting problems in the stomach can help improve your health. You can improve your immune system, vision and memory by increasing stomach acid. A common diagnosis of bloating, gas, indigestion and heartburn is too much acid in the stomach and antacids are used to eliminate the pain but it just makes it worse.
Your problem may be low acid. Stomach acid is required for the digestion of food. As you get older, your stomach will reduce its levels of acid production. Here are some facts you need to know about stomach acid:
- Most indigestion is caused by low stomach acid instead of too much acid.
- Stomach acid is needed to absorb the nutrients your body needs.
- A low-salt diet can cause low stomach acid and weaken your immune system.
- Antacids in older people can increase the chance of getting pneumonia due to low stomach acid.
- Stomach acid kills harmful bacteria in the body.
- Low stomach acid is the main cause of acid indigestion, intestinal damage, malabsorption syndrome, leaky gut syndrome, candidiasis, and dysbiosis (abnormal gut flora).
One way to improve and maintain good stomach acid production is to take Zypan produced by Standard Process. This is a premiere digestive enzyme containing hydrochloric acid and pancreatic enzymes to facilitate healthy digestion. Take Zypan with meals, eliminate process foods, switch to Celtic Sea Salt, and drink plenty of water to help produce an adequate amount of stomach acid to maintain good health.
Learn more about digestion and ways to improve your health. To improve your stomach acid order your Zypan today!
Leave a Reply