Post R360 Session Care
The Red-Red 360 (LipoMelt) Body Contouring program blends science and physiology to help naturally slim, shape, and tone areas including the waist, hips, thighs, buttocks, and arms. In fact, many "Melt That Fat Away" clients lose between 7 to 23 inches of fat during their series of treatments.
During sessions, the unique wavelengths of the red light and near-infrared light stimulates fat cells to release their contents which is then easily and naturally eliminated by the body.
In order to maximize your results, please follow the post-session steps:
- No food 1 to 2 hours before or after your session
- Drink lots of water, your body weight divided by 2 is how many ounces per day
- Reduce or better yet eliminate alcohol
- Limit fatty foods (see Red-Red 360 Nutrition plan)
- Limit carbohydrates (both simple and complex sugars & see Red-Red 360 Nutrition plan)
- Use the whole-body vibration for 10 minutes after your session (in our office)
- Use a Rebounder (mini-trampoline) at home 10 minutes a day
- Lymphatic Massages as recommended by Dr. Morales
- Take a Standard Process liver support supplement as recommended by Dr. Morales
- Wear compression garments on the areas of focus. There are many types of compression garments on the market, we recommend the ones that specifically say they are "neoprene". If your focus is on your overall body (thighs, hips/buttocks, abdominals & upper arms) a Full Neoprene Bodysuit Shaper Compression Suit may be in order. Spanx and Spandex may also be used
- Best results will be achieved when sessions are held 2 - 3 times per week, with at least 48 hours between sessions
Undergoing Red-Red 360 (LipoMelt) therapy is not a license to increase your food intake. On the contrary, we recommend that you go on a low starchy carbohydrate and low saturated fat diet. This allows your kidneys, liver, and lymphatic systems to more effectively purge the excess fat as it is released from the fat cells.
- Avoid Simple Sugars - These include sweet tea, sodas, sweets, or any food rich in sugar or high fructose corn syrup.
- Avoid Saturated Fats - This includes all fried food.
- Avoid processed foods - Eat "whole foods", that is, foods that are as close to their natural form as possible.
Remember, we can take off the inches... but you are the only one that can keep them off.
Download or print this page as a pdf