- BodyTalk: Journal of Alternative Medicine Research, Special Issue On "BodyTalk" edited by Soren Ventegodt, John Velthiem and Joav Merrick, Vol 3, Num 3
- Effective and viable mind-body stress reduction in the workplace: a randomized controlled trial. J Occup Health Psychol. 2012 Apr;17(2):246-58. Epub 2012 Feb 20. (Health Insurance Study)
- A pilot study comparing the effects of mindfulness-based and cognitive-behavioral stress reduction. J Altern Complement Med. 2008 Apr;14(3):251-8.
- Mind-body medicine: state of the science, implications for practice. J AM Board Fam Pract. 2003 Mar-Apr;16(2):131-47.
- Mind-body therapies for the management of pain. Clin J Pain. 2004 Jan-Feb;20(1):27-32.
- A review of mind/body therapies in the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders with implications for the elderly. Altern Ther Health Med. 2000 Mar;6(2):46-56.
- Improving General Flexibility with a Mindbody Approach: A Randomized, Controlled Trial using Neuro Emotional Technique® J Strength Cond Res. 2011 Oct 12. [Epub ahead of print]
- Mind-body therapies for headache. Am Fam Physician. 2007 Nov 15;76(10):1518-22
- Mind-body health: research, clinical, and policy applications. Am J Health Promot. 1992 May-Jun;6(5):345-58.
- Lieberman, M.D., “Social Cognitive Neuroscience: A Review of Core Processes.” The Annual Review of Psychology, 2007, 58:259-89
- Lieberman, M.D., Eisenberger, N.I. Crocket, M.J., Tom, S.M., Pfeifer, J.H. and Way, B.M. “Putting Feelings Into Words: Affect Labeling Disrupts Amygdala Activity in Response to Affective Stimuli.” Psychological Science, Volume 18, No 5, 2007
- Active learning in capstone design courses [senior design].IEEE Pulse. 2012 May;3(3):54-7.
- Active learning in large class settings. Am J Physiol. 1995 Dec;269(6 Pt 3):S73-9.
- Facilitating small groups: how to encourage student learning. Clin Teach. 2012 Feb;9(1):3-8. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-498X.2011.00493.x.
- Benefits of teaching medical students how to communicate with patients having serious illness: comparison of two approaches to experiential, skill-based, and self-reflective learning. Yale J Biol Med. 2012 Jun;85(2):261-70. Epub 2012 Jun 25.
- Green RJ, Webb JN, Maxwell MH. The nature of virus-like particles in the paraxial muscles of idiopathic scoliosis. J Pathol. 1979 Sep: 129(1):9-12.
- Webb JN. Gillespie WJ. Virus-like particles in paraspinal muscle in scoliosis. Br Med J. 1976 Oct 16:2(6041):912-3.
- Wolff MH, Buchel F. Gullotta F. Helpap B. Schneweiss KE. Investigations to demonstrate latent viral infection of varicella-Zoster virus in human spine ganglia. Verh Dtsch Ges Pathol. 1981.65:203-7
- Stirling AL. et al., Association between sciatica and Propionibactenum acnes. Lancet 2011:V357.
- Nagrath SP. Hazra DK. Pant PC. Seth HC Tuberculosis spine-a diagnostic conundrum. Case report. J. Assoc Physicians India. 1974 May:22(5):405-7
- Jenks PJ. Stewart B. Images in clinical medicine. Vertebral tuberculosis. N Engl J. Med 1998 June 4.338(23):1677.
- Monaghan D. Gupta A. Barrington NA. Case report: Tuberculosis of the spine-an unusual presentation. Clin Radiol. 1991, May:43(5) 360-2
- Petersen CK. Craw M. Radiological differentiation of tuberculosis and pyogenic osteomyelitis: a case report J. Manipulative Physiol Ther. 1986 Mar: 9 (1):39-42.
- Pinott JR. Taff LF Experimental scoliosis in primates a neurological cause J. Bone Joint Surg Br. 1982:64(4) 503-7
- Marino M. Bersani C. Comi G. Antimicrobial activity of the essential oils of Thymus vulgaris L measured using a bioimpedometric method. Journal of Food Protection Vol. 62. No. 9, 1999 pp.1017-1023
- Wan J. Wilcock A. Coventry MJ. The effect of essential oils of basil on the growth of Aeromonas fluorescens. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 1988, 84. 152-158.
- Beuchat L.R. Antimicrobial properties of spices and their essential oils. Center for Food Safety and Quality Enhancement, Department of Food Science and Technology, University of Georgia, Griffin, Georgia.
- Horne D, et al., Antimicrobial effects of essential oils on Streptococcus pneumoniae, Journal of Essential Oil Research. (September/October 2001). 13, 387-392.
- Moleyar V. Narasimham P. Antibacterial activity of essential oil components. International Journal of Food MIcrobioogy, Vol. 16 (1992) 337-32.
- Ohata Y, et al. Effect of pretreatment of skin with cyclic monoterpenes on permeation of diclofenac in hairless rat. Biol Pharm Bull. 1993 Mar: 16(3)312-14.
- Zhao K. Singh J. Mechanisms of percutaneous absorption of tamoxifen by terpenes: eugenol, d-limonene and menthone. Control Release. 1998 Nov 13:55(2-3) 253-60.
A nutrition program improved lipid profiles and weight in 28 chiropractic patients: A retrospective case series. Journal of Chiropractic Medicine 2008 September, Vol 7, num 3. Powell, James P., DC and Leonard, Joseph S., MS.