Welcome to Day 1!
Now reach in your Premium Starter Kit and open up Peppermint. Put a drop of Peppermint in the palm of your hand and then take in a BIG DEEP breath… awww. If you want the full effect, place a drop on your thumb and press that to the roof of your mouth. Just take a moment to enjoy the cooling sensation and breathe in the Peppermint on your hands as it opens up your sinuses. Peppermint can ease tension, uplift & energize when applied diluted as instructed to temples, back of the neck or forehead, or press a drop on the roof of the mouth. Everyone is now alert and ready to learn! Let’s look at some other uses for Peppermint.
PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL USAGE SUGGESTIONS:
- Dilute as directed & apply to trunk area and back of neck for cooling and refreshing relief.
- Improve concentration & focus by diffusing for 20 minutes, or inhaling slowly from the bottle.
- After a tough workout, dilute a few drops of Peppermint in V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex, and use it in a refreshing post-workout massage.
- Create your own home spa! Add Peppermint and Eucalyptus Radiata to hot bath water and enjoy the relaxing, invigorating scent and aromatic steam.
- Peppermint is one of the main ingredients in Deep Relief which is great for occasional headaches and sore muscles.
PEPPERMINT VITALITY ESSENTIAL OIL USAGE SUGGESTIONS:
- Use in a capsule with carrier oil to help support normal digestion and appetite suppression.
- Include a drop in a tall glass of cool water for a refreshing start to your morning.
- Blend with your pre-workout drink for an energizing start or wind down after your workout with a mint-infused chocolate or vanilla protein shake.
- Add to herbal tea to help soothe an occasional upset stomach.
- Add a drop to hot cocoa for an extra treat!
We challenge you to use peppermint oil today and find out how it can work for you!
DID YOU KNOW…
- 1 Drop of peppermint oil is equivalent to 28 cups peppermint tea!
- Young Living Peppermint essential oil is roughly 4 times as concentrated as typical peppermint extract.
- Peppermint helps alleviate occasional nausea.
- Peppermint can help increase alertness, concentration, and focus. Very helpful for memory retention!
HOW TO USE:
Peppermint can be diffused, directly inhaled, or diluted with
V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex to apply topically.
Peppermint Vitality can be taken as a dietary supplement.
Leave a Reply