What are others saying about BodyTalk Access?
Lynn does an amazing job teaching the Body Talk Class. She is patient and very encouraging especially when we ask questions. She goes over the information several times so that it sinks in deep. One of my favorite things she had us do was practice the technique again and again. Each time she taught a new part she had us go back to the beginning and do the whole thing over. She wrapped up the class by having us do it on someone else.
She was very thoughtful of our time and did not waste it at all. Lynn made what could have been a very complicated system feel very simple. She and Keith are organized with their communications with links and explanations of how to do technology. I HIGHLY recommend doing the class online! It was efficient, very easy to follow along and with the camera access, Lynn was able to correct and connect with all the participants. Excellent use of a Saturday!
SM - Argyle, TX
I have 5 amazing stories as a result of taking the Online Interactive BodyTalk Access with Lynn:
- I woke up in the middle of the night with stabbing pains on the right side of my stomach/kidney area. I have no idea of the origin of the pain, but it was bad enough to wake me up in the middle of the night. I immediately did a "version" of the fast aid protocol (version meaning that I am sure I missed something) and minutes after I finished, I felt better. The pain subsided, and I fell back asleep. The pain didn't return.
- My husband was suffering one night from carpal tunnel like pain due to an over use of his wrist with a particular computer mouse at work. I proceeded to do the fast aid protocol using the correct reciprocal, and 5-10 minutes after I was done the pain subsided. That pain never returned.
- My son fell off his bike the week after I learned the Fast Aid technique. He was experiencing shooting pain, pain when twisting his wrist, and swelling from the hand up to the elbow. I applied fast aid three times, at which we saw a marked improvement in his mobility, pain, and swelling. We did apply ice once, but he didn't have to take any medication. Amazing!
- My daughter fell while running around the track during PE at school last year. She twisted her knee and found that she couldn't walk with a straight leg, and that she had a lot of pain. She was even using crutches at school the next day due to the pain. I applied the fast aid technique (pretty sure I did it wrong, but did it none-the-less) and by the next day there was no pain or swelling. She amazed her coaches at PE, which also made them curious if she was lying! She wasn't.
- Our dog (miniature pinscher) Sparky recently started showing signs of drooping in his left top eyelid. There is no real swelling or drainage of any kind. I performed Cortices on him three nights in a row, and it seems that his eye no longer has a need to close. A win for the pup!
SH - Frisco, TX
LC - Plano, TX
In my own personal experience, having the tools in the Body Talk toolbox has helped me have a more balanced approach to everyday living. To know I can begin each day with setting all of my body systems up for success is a game-changer. Every day that I use these techniques I find I have a more even response to stresses of all sorts and that my physical body responds better to environmental challenges.
CG - Derby, KS
Awesome, thank you so much! You did really well on your first online course. I learned a lot considering I've been doing this a little while. Both of you put so much into the planning and your enthusiasm was a blessing. Thanks!
FP - San Antonio, TX
Lynn is a fantastic teacher and did an amazing job of dealing with the technical portions of this class. Keith did an amazing job of supporting this class from an IT side as well. I loved the mid-class polls and such interaction is key.
SH - Frisco, TX
It was the first time I was in an emergency situation like that, and having just had your workshop, the first thing I did was started tapping the head and heart simultaneously, while others were trying to get her attention, lying her down, etc. It wasn't until we had her down on the floor that I began to get really concerned because she wasn't pulling out (her eyes were open but unfocused and she had no muscle control)... I had forgotten (in my stress) to hold the positions on the head, I was just tapping consistently on head and heart. When we got her to the floor I switched to her ears and within a couple of minutes she regained consciousness. I am grateful to have had both of these techniques to fall back on even tho I didn't perform the Fast Aid correctly. I hope because of this experience that I will be calmer and more centered should that ever happen again.
DB - Tyler, TX
Approximately 6 weeks after taking Body Talk Access I was able to experience first hand what a huge benefit taking this class was. I was traveling to Haiti and on my return flight from Port au Prince a lady had huge pains on, what looked like, her appendix area. The flight attendants asked if there was a doctor on board and if so if he/she could go to the back of the plane. I automatically thought that the First Aid technique might work on alleviating her pain. So after I saw that the doctor left the passenger, I walked back there and told the flight attendants that I would like to try this tapping head & heart technique so that the brain could send messages to the affected area in hopes to relieving her pain. Both flight attendants and passenger in pain agreed. The first round of tapping the cortices, the passenger had a cold forehead. Second round, while she held the area affected, I had noticed that her forehead was warmer. Third and fourth round the head was hot. I was very excited to feel this change. After I was done the passenger said she felt much better. The flight attendants asked if I was a Therapist....and I told them "no." But what an advantage to know this!!! Folks, this made a huge difference to this poor lady in pain. Even the doctor on board could not help her. Paramedics were on the runway when we landed, so I don't know what happened later, but I do know that her pain was drastically lessened by providing this Fast Aid Technique!!!
AG - Garland, TX
My daughter sprained her ankle early in a soccer tournament, we tapped out the Fast Aid Technique once and she was able to resume play for the rest of the weekend.
Cathy- Plano, TX
I watched a calm come over my autistic son in seconds while the cortices technique was performed on him. This in invaluable!
Brent - McKinney, TX
What a miracle. I had a Charlie horse on my thigh for over two weeks from a tennis injury. I was getting ready to set an appointment with my Dr. when my friend tapped out BodyTalk Access. It was better within a couple of hours.
Tammy - Plano, TX
I used to get some kind of cold/flu every season. Last year, I started tapping out the Body Chemistry technique each time I encountered someone that was already sick. I have not had a cold since. What a value and savings to not have to go to the doctor!
Marie - Plano, TX
Lynn's work is amazing! One afternoon I called her because I gotten had a severe, sudden onset bladder infection with no warning whatsoever. Not only was there bleeding, but small blood clots as well. She did a distance session on me and I quite literally felt the shift. The infection and all its symptoms were completely gone!
I took my 10-year old daughter to see Lynn for a long-standing respiratory issue. Every year, just about the time school starts, she would begin having massive sinus drainage and eventually it would turn into a respiratory infection that would require antibiotics. The condition would get beat back, but never really clear. It was a cycle of drainage, infection, antibiotics. By the time we left Lynn's office, my daughter's sinus drainage and cold-like symptoms were totally gone. It has been 2 weeks now and she may blow her nose in the morning, but if so she requires only 1 Kleenex, not the 10 or 12 she was using before. She has no more drainage during the day and no longer believes she has allergies, which is what people kept telling her.
CT - Gunter, TX
Leave a Reply