Body Talk Access is body and mind balancing for health maintenance and management of daily health challenges; including improving performance, reducing stress, strengthening immune and physiological function.
You will learn five body balancing techniques plus an invaluable technique to use in health emergencies.
- Saturday, August 14, 2010
- 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- $115 adult (includes manual) Course #112011
- $45 ages 12 – 18 (additional manual may be purchased for $15 if parent already is enrolled and receiving manual.) Course #112013
- The class will be held at: The Tom Muehlenbeck Center, 5801 W. Parker Road, Plano, TX 76093
Register for the class:
- The easiest and fastest way to register is to call The Tom Muehlenbeck Center: 972-769-4404 and give them the course numbers (see above).
- If you want to register online you will have to create an account with the Plano Park & Rec.
- Adults: Click here to register
- 12 – 18 year olds: Click here to register
Seating is limited so don’t delay!
If you don’t live near Plano Texas, contact us to find out how to sponsor a BodyTalk Access class in your area. Click here to contact us.