The Cancer Epidemic
Cancer has a major impact on the United States as well as across the world, including holding the title as a leading cause of death worldwide.
In the United States alone, it is estimated that there will be 1,735,350 new cancer cases and 609,640 deaths from cancer this year. That translates to:
- 144,610 new cases and 50,800 deaths each month
- 4,750 new cases and 1,670 deaths each day
- 3 new cases and 1 death each minute
According to the CDC, the following lifestyle changes significantly lower cancer risk and premature death:
- Eating A Healthy Diet
- Maintaining A Healthy Weight
- Avoiding Tobacco
- Limiting (if not, stopping altogether) Alcohol Consumption
- Engaging in Regular Physical Activity
- Limiting Unprotected Exposure to the Sun
With scientific evidence connecting lifestyle and environmental factors with cancer risk, we should not be comfortable accepting the ever-growing cancer prevalence in today’s world!
Fortunately, there are many functional medicine practitioners speaking out on this issue and instilling hope that with adjustments in our habits and attitude, we can ensure that we will not be apart of this unacceptable trend.
Join us for Arm Yourself Against Cancer to get clear on the common risk factors of cancer and what you can do to prevent it from developing!Common Misconceptions
The following are myths about cancers:
- Cancer is not preventable.
- If there is no family history, you will not get cancer.
- There has been no progress in fighting cancer risk.
- Cancer always leads to death.
- Cancer is contagious.
- Cancer is always painful.
- We have no control over our cancer risk.
During Arm Yourself Against Cancer, we will discuss much of these and explain how it is possible to lower your cancer risk, optimize your health, and fight back against this public health issue!Our Motivation
We are motivated to share the TRUTH as far too many people are being put at risk of cancer and other serious health complications as a result of their lifestyle choices.
There is no reason you or your family should suffer and it is definitely NOT okay to settle for mediocre health.
Invite the people you care about most to this life-changing webinar, Arm Yourself Against Cancer - Strategies to Prevent
This Devastating Disease.
Now that you KNOW you can make a change, will we see you there?
View the webinar now and share this YoutTube with your loved ones
If you want the links to the resources we used to create this webinar register here: https://acw.synduit.com/WAYC0002Check out our upcoming webinars
If you have questions please call us at 972-712-0892 or Request More Information using the form below.