Warning: DateTime::setTime() expects at most 3 parameters, 4 given in /home/customer/www/accesscompletewellness.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/very-simple-event-list/vsel-variables.php on line 79
WHY? The 10-Day Programs were designed to support individuals that have specific physiological needs such as Male Vitality.
Other 10-Day Programs are available: digestion, inflammation, blood sugar and female vitality. The programs are not designed to replace the 21-Day Purification Program but are intended to support specific areas of health.
Congratulations on starting your 10-Day Male Vitality Program!
The products selected for you are specific to the organs and glands that will assist you in improving your health & vitality.
MALE VITALITY GUIDELINES
This program consists of high quality organic whole food and herbal complexes that contain many beneficial nutritional constituents that are essential to our health - as opposed to synthetic vitamins that are missing the naturally occurring enzymes and complexes. On the Standard Process® labels you will recognize many foods such as kale, Brussels sprouts, beets, barley grass, etc. Below is a brief description of the products that will support your 10-Day Program:
- SP Complete®
- Whole Food supplement shake that includes amino acids, essential fatty acids, vegetable concentrates, and powerful antioxidant protection to support the entire range of body systems
- Symplex M®
- For the male endocrine system supports the healthy function of the testes and the adrenal, pituitary, and thyroid glands.
- Rhodiola Ginseng Complex
- Enhance mental clarity and support cognitive function, promote vitality and stamina, help maintain proper energy, support physical endurance, maintain feelings of general well-being when experiencing temporary stress, help the body adapt to the changes of everyday life, support and maintain the body as it ages, support the body's natural defenses against emotional and environmental stressors
- Zinc Liver Chelate
- Used for short-term support of healthy immune function and wound healing. Promotes protein synthesis. Provides cofactor support for enzymatic functioning. Supports male hormonal health. Supports digestion.
Below are suggested dietary guidelines that will complement the nutritional supplements to help achieve optimal health benefits during your 10-Day Program.
- Have 2-3 SP Complete® shakes per day
- Eat frequently throughout the day to maintain an even level blood sugar range
- Increase your fruit and vegetable intake to increase fiber and antioxidant levels
- Eat twice as many vegetables as fruits (organic whenever possible)
- Add a mixed green salad with lunch and dinner
- Eat a variety of colors as each color category provides different antioxidants!
- Certain common foods create sensitivities in some individuals - these include sugar and food additives. You may want to discuss this with your healthcare practitioner to see if you would benefit from eliminating them on this 10-day program.
- Water is cleansing! To better determine how much water you need each day, divide your body weight in half. The answer is the approximate number of water ounces you should drink daily. You should drink half of your body weight in ounces. (i.e. If you weigh 200 pounds, you should drink 100 oz, which is eight 12-oz glasses of water a day)
This program offers email support throughout the cleanse process. You will receive daily tips regarding shopping for the cleanse, recipes, exercise and online question support. To inquire about this program support tool, please contact us.
*For optimal weight loss, consider removing all animal protein for the 10-Day Program (your daily protein will be coming from SP Complete® shakes and lentils)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.