WHY? The 10-Day Programs were designed to support individuals that have specific physiological needs such as Female Vitality.
Other 10-Day Programs are available: digestion, inflammation, male vitality and blood sugar. The programs are not designed to replace the 21-Day Purification Program, but are intended to support specific areas of health.
FEMALE VITALITY GUIDELINES
Congratulations on starting your 10-Day Female Vitality Program!
The products selected for you are specific to the organs and
glands that will assist you in improving your health & vitality.
This program consists of high quality organic whole food and herbal complexes that contain many beneficial nutritional constituents that are essential to our health - as opposed to synthetic vitamins that are missing the naturally occurring enzymes and complexes. On the Standard Process® labels you will recognize many foods such as kale, Brussels sprouts, beets, barley grass, etc. Below is a brief description of the products that will support your 10-Day Program:
- SP Complete®
- Whole Food supplement shake that includes amino acids, essential fatty acids, vegetable concentrates, and powerful antioxidant protection to support the entire range of body systems
- Supports a woman’s general well-being and vitality, eases the effects of everyday tension and stress, supports healthy liver function, and encourages healthy menstrual cycling
- Chaste Tree
- Promote a natural healthy balance within the female hormonal system
- SP Cleanse ®
- Combines 20 unique whole food and botanical ingredients designed to support the body’s normal toxin removal process
- Supports Pancreas, Thyroid, Pituitary, and Adrenals
Below are suggested dietary guidelines that will complement the nutritional supplements to help achieve optimal health benefits during your 10-Day Program.
- Have 2-3 SP Complete® shakes per day
- Eat frequently throughout the day to maintain an even level blood sugar range
- Increase your fruit and vegetable intake to increase fiber and antioxidant levels
- Eat twice as many vegetables as fruits (organic whenever possible)
- Add a mixed green salad with lunch and dinner
- Eat a variety of colors as each color category provides different antioxidants!
- Certain common foods create sensitivities in some individuals - these include sugar and food additives. You may want to discuss this with your healthcare practitioner to see if you would benefit from eliminating them on this 10-day program.
- Water is cleansing! To better determine how much water you need each day, divide your body weight in half. The answer is the approximate number of water ounces you should drink daily. You should drink half of your body weight in ounces. (i.e. If you weigh 200 pounds, you should drink 100 oz, which is eight 12-oz glasses of water a day)
This program offers email support throughout the cleanse process. You will receive daily tips regarding shopping for the cleanse, recipes, exercise and online question support. To inquire about this program support tool, please contact us.
*For optimal weight loss, consider removing all animal protein for the 10-Day Program (your daily protein will be coming from SP Complete® shakes and lentils)